1531Re: [j4x-owners-group] Gasket for ice box cover

    Aug 6, 2014
      I purchased mine from http://coolergaskets,com

      Select Profile #048  custom size  and provide your outside dimensions.  They miter and weld the corners for you.

      Cost is about $20 for the pair.

      cheers,

      DevOps Evangelist
      IBM Software Group

      DevOps For Dummies

      Your free guide to faster, continuous software delivery

      From:        "William Stellin wstellin@... [j4x-owners-group]" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      To:        "j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc:        "j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:        08/06/2014 05:32 PM
      Subject:        Re: [j4x-owners-group] Gasket for ice box cover

      Mine is 13x14/38 on each side of the lid.

      Where do we go to buy two of them and is there a part number.  Does anyone recall how much they cost each.
      Bill.  #6

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 6, 2014, at 3:33 PM, "'Deb and Con'
      cdsail123@... [j4x-owners-group]" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Remember it is 13” x 2 and 14 3/8” wide for each side of the top…. At least that is my J42 size