      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 2:09 PM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [j4x-owners-group] Gasket for ice box cover

      The outside dimensions for the refrigerator on a J/46 are: 14 3/8" wide x 13"  long.  It is a U shaped gasket for each side.  Two are required - one for each side because it is a split opening top.

      Sorry I do not have the dimensions for the J/42 fridge top.

      DevOps Evangelist
      IBM Software Group

      DevOps For Dummies

      Your free guide to faster, continuous software delivery

      From:        "rersk@... [j4x-owners-group]" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      To:        <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:        08/06/2014 03:01 PM

      So what measurements did you settle on for your fridge gasket?  It seems likely that most of the J42's have identically sized refrigerator hatches.

      Thanks,
      Reed Erskine s/v Cayenne  hull#65

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic