      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of William Stellin
      Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:14 AM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [j4x-owners-group] radar scanners

      Put a volt meter on the power cord and make sure you have 12v at the scanner. Make sure the display end is securely plugged in . Bill#3

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 16, 2014, at 6:46 AM, rhall228@... wrote:

      hi folks:

      having purchased a 42 early in the year, and having it shipped north from FL, I am still in the throes of unpacking and putting back toghether.  Last week, I raised the radar pole only to find that the scannerr does not transmit.  Or more precicely, is not turning inside the dome.  Is there anything I can attempt to fix myself.  Is the scanner, belt or gear driven and could it simply have fallen off track while lying on it's side during transit.

      Have any of you encountered this before.

      best

      Ray

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic