1427radar scanners

  • randshooligan
    Apr 16, 2014
      hi folks:
      having purchased a 42 early in the year, and having it shipped north from FL, I am still in the throes of unpacking and putting back toghether.  Last week, I raised the radar pole only to find that the scannerr does not transmit.  Or more precicely, is not turning inside the dome.  Is there anything I can attempt to fix myself.  Is the scanner, belt or gear driven and could it simply have fallen off track while lying on it's side during transit.
      Have any of you encountered this before.
      best
      Ray
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic