1425Re: [j4x-owners-group] Faulty AC Wire Run on #3

    Apr 13, 2014
      Thanks Bernie and Bill#3
      I found another site that may have the proper size LED's called Marinebeam.com .
      Bill #6

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 13, 2014, at 9:16 AM, "Bernard Coyne" <coyneb@...> wrote:

      Hi Bill #3, #6:

      We wondered if someone would notice those retro fitted LED's :-)))

      These LED replacements were from Imtra and we purchased them in May 2009, but searching today it looks like they are discontinued.  The original part numbers are: ILGU4-21LED12VW (warm) and ILGU4-21LED12VC (cool).  We found this site that still lists them but are out of stock: http://www.mmimarine.com/mmi/index.php?pid=prod&item=view&prod_id=109082

      We had to take apart each fixture, remove the reflector (which isn't needed with the LED) and then insert the new LED.   We used WARM in the main cabin and COOL in the staterooms for better reading.

      Suggest calling IMTRA and asking for the best replacement.

      Hope this helps!

       Bernie & Lynn
        Mystic Rose J/46 #10

      Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, DevOps
      IBM Software Group, Rational
      720-396-6297
      coyneb@...

      Innovate 2014                              DevOps For Dummies - Your free guide to faster, continuous software delivery

      <mime-attachment.jpg>

      From:        William Stellin <wstellin@...>
      To:        "j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc:        "j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:        04/13/2014 07:54 AM
      Subject:        Re: [j4x-owners-group] Faulty AC Wire Run on #3

      Thanks Bill, I hope Bernie see's this and responds.  Are the lights as bright as the original halogen bulbs.

      Bill  #6

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 13, 2014, at 6:51 AM, "Bill Bowers" <
      wfb01983@...> wrote:

      Hi Bill
      Yes all LEDS on interior lights.
      Bernie and Lynn did that before we bought ConverJence nee Amigo VI. I will let Bernie reply.
      Bill#3
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 12, 2014, at 8:35 PM, William Stellin <
      wstellin@...> wrote:

      Bill
      Thanks for the pic's.  In the middle pic it looks like you have retro fitted LED bulbs in the existing white swivel light fixtures. Am I correct and if so where did you get the LED's from.
      Thanks
      Bill #6

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 12, 2014, at 5:44 PM, "Bill Bowers" <