1394Re: [j4x-owners-group] Retractor Spring Torque

    Apr 2 10:33 AM
    image.jpeg

    Sent from my iPadimage.jpeg

    Here are a couple of pictures I took today of our setup.  Notice the small ratchet block in the first picture;  this is for the furling line.  I cleat the line to the horn cleat when we leave the boat. So the horn cleat I added does double duty.  You can probably also see the plastic pad underneath the jam block.  This covers the holes.  The block is held by 2 machine screws and one 1/4 bolt through the center of the sheave.
    Bill #6

    On Mar 30, 2014, at 10:23 PM, "Deb and Con" <cdsail123@...> wrote:

    Thanks to both Bill’s!   I think the cleat is the easiest solution for my application.  It would be great to have one or two extra winches especially for racing.

    Conrad

    # 46