1382Re: J42 interior lighting

  • Rob Moore
    Mar 29, 2014
      The lights above the stove and refer turn on by turning the light cover it self.  Changing the light is mush harder, it is easy to break the light cover.
      The light above the stove had lots of problems from cooking steam and would just turn its self off.  I finally went to West Marine and bought a led light with a switch on the side to turn it on and off, works great and is brighter.
      The light over the sink has a switch on the wall by the light over the refer light (no dimmer).  To change it, take the screws out and lower the light then it becomes easy to figure out.  I have replaced all the head lights after all long wet trip from Mexico to San Francisco.  The lights just don’t like salt water in the fixture.
      Rob Moore

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic