      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rhall228@...
      Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 5:13 PM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] J42 interior lighting

      Hi Gang:

      new boat, now manual.  Lighting questions.  The small dome light above the galley, trimmed out in teak.

      1.  how do you change the bulb.

           -  does that work on the dimmer switch on the starboard side, or is that run from the port side switch.

      2.  I have two lights above the stove and refrig.  Are they standard?  How do you turn them on.  How do you change the bulbs.

      3.  And lastly.  the florescent bulbs in the heads.  Where can you buy them.  I have been to an Ace hardware, Home Depot, West Marine and a light store.  No one carries them.

      thank you.

      ray

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic