1381RE: [j4x-owners-group] J42 interior lighting
- Mar 29, 2014
Have the same setup. All work on port side. The middle over the sink has a switch on the port side but not a dimmer switch.
The head lights are the same and I found a spare but I cannot remember on what website I found it. I will do some checking when I get to the boat in late April.
Another J – 46
new boat, now manual. Lighting questions. The small dome light above the galley, trimmed out in teak.
1. how do you change the bulb.
- does that work on the dimmer switch on the starboard side, or is that run from the port side switch.
2. I have two lights above the stove and refrig. Are they standard? How do you turn them on. How do you change the bulbs.
3. And lastly. the florescent bulbs in the heads. Where can you buy them. I have been to an Ace hardware, Home Depot, West Marine and a light store. No one carries them.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>