1379Re: [j4x-owners-group] J42 interior lighting

  • Raymond Hall
    Mar 28, 2014
      funny, now that you said that.  None of the lights on my port side work.  None.  that is why I took out the bathroom lights.  the swivel lights don't work, the kitchen lights don't work, nothing that connects to the port side.
      thoughts?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 28, 2014, at 7:14 PM, Thomas Keffer <tkeffer@...> wrote:

      1. Don't know. My light is different.
      2. To turn them on, turn them. I've never had to replace a bulb.
      3. These are Hella fluorescent lights. Jamestown carries them. They are ridiculously priced ($100+). Aqua-Signal makes a (still expensive) acceptable substitute

      -tk

      On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:13 PM, <rhall228@...> wrote:

      Hi Gang:

      new boat, now manual.  Lighting questions.  The small dome light above the galley, trimmed out in teak.
      1.  how do you change the bulb.
           -  does that work on the dimmer switch on the starboard side, or is that run from the port side switch.
      2.  I have two lights above the stove and refrig.  Are they standard?  How do you turn them on.  How do you change the bulbs.

      3.  And lastly.  the florescent bulbs in the heads.  Where can you buy them.  I have been to an Ace hardware, Home Depot, West Marine and a light store.  No one carries them.

      thank you.
      ray

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic