1374Re: [j4x-owners-group] Locking companionway from the inside

  • tony@shanomet.com
    Mar 25, 2014
      Exactly how it's done on my boat hull 26

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:11 PM, jlb <jlb@...> wrote:

      Just pull down on the ring and pin pulls outs out.  We have locked ourselves in, kinda, a couple times.  The v berth hatch is usually open when its not raining.  Hence the kinda.

      Tout ce qui est impossible reste à accomplir

      On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Barry Dwyer <bdwyer@...> wrote:

      Oh? Is the pin removable?

      That would be genius.

      Barry