1372Re: [j4x-owners-group] Locking companionway from the inside

  • Jeff Linden
    Mar 25, 2014
      at least on my boat it is

      On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Barry Dwyer <bdwyer@...> wrote:

      Oh? Is the pin removable?

      That would be genius.

      Barry

      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Linden
      Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:00 PM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [j4x-owners-group] Locking companionway from the inside

      just put in the hatch board with the lock attached the the metal strip and once you close the hatch push in the pin from the inside.

      I hope i explained that well

      On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM, <bdwyer@...> wrote:

      Its snowing again...

      Has anyone devised a way to lock the companionway from the inside?
      While our travels take us to friendly places there will be a few times this year when my wife will be aboard by herself and we would both feel better if there were a way to lock herself in.