      From: Bernard Coyne <coyneb@...>
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 1:29:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [j4x-owners-group] Keeping a lid on it

      Hi Tom:

      That is pretty much what we did for Amigo VI. I made up a mahogany stick with a barrel bolt attached at each end. The stick was laid down fore and aft across the refrig covers and then I drilled a hole at either end in the cabinetry to accept the barrel bolts. The beauty of using barral bolts is that only the holes show in the cabinetry when you are not using the stick and they are not really noticeable.

      I can take a picture of my installation if you need it.

      cheers,
      Bernie

      Bernie Coyne, World Wide Marketing Manager
      IBM Rational Team Concert - a new collaborative software development solution
      Download a free trial:
      http://jazz. net
      IBM Rational software,
      coyneb@.... com, 781-789-0762
      Notes: Bernard Coyne/Lexington/ IBM@IBMUS

      Inactive hide details for "tkeffer" ---06/05/2009 04:13:55 PM---"tkeffer" ---06/05/2009 04:13:55 PM---

              "tkeffer" <keffer@gorge. net>
              Sent by: j4x-owners-group@ yahoogroups. com

              06/05/2009 04:12 PM

              Please respond to
              j4x-owners-group@ yahoogroups. com

      j4x-owners-group@ yahoogroups. com

      cc

      Subject

      [j4x-owners- group] Keeping a lid on it
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic

    • Hello all,

      I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a good solution to hold down the refrigerator lid in the event of an inversion?

      I'm thinking of a rod running diagonally across the lid, held down by brackets on each end. Any other ideas?

      -tk