940RE: Running Rigging

  • taylorbj28
    Nov 18, 2013

       Jeff,

      I would love to see the running rigging specs for the J28 as I would like to replace some halyards. I opened the attachments but do not see it.

      I also am getting a bit more of a drip than I used to through the propeller shaft stuffing box. What is the MTC here? Just break loose the lock nut and tighten a bit or does packing usually need to be replaced?

      Thank you,

      Brad Taylor

      ---In j28sailors@yahoogroups.com, <sendtokeen@...> wrote:

      Steve,

      I uploaded a spec sheet to the group that has this info. It's located under Attachments. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

      Jeff

      On Monday, October 21, 2013, mcclurejsteven wrote:

      Looking for a chart or spreadsheet showing the diameter and lengths of the running rigging. Seems like the "Manual" had these but some of the pages are showing blank.
      Thanks,
      Steve
      Fiona, #62

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic