854Re: [J28Sailors] Re: Portlights one more thought

  • John Power
    Jun 11, 2013
      IM getting some now!

      Im am so tempted to go for the obvious innapropriate humore!

      JP
      On Jun 11, 2013, at 10:24 AM, Bill Foster wrote:

      David,

      Great stuff I hear too. I hope to do the same treatment to my new gaskets if all goes to plan. However my gaskets are soo tired they have totally cracked and split into two halves. What a mess. I suspect your treatment of them with the Lube will keep them happy for many years, its just a shame the previous owners of mine didn’t do it.

      Thanks for the idea though.

      Bill