671Re: Search Assist

    Jan 24, 2013
      Ok, I almost hate stating this but my boat, J28 hull #11 is for sale.
      it is not listed and won't be advertised till spring. Plenty of upgrades including an 8:1 main outhaul with acess from the cockpit. WHALAYED is in what I consider to be very good shape but I'm the owner and therefore bias. The bad news is I want 30K for it.

      John Whaley
      jfws88@...