Belçikada juggling convention , kasım'da

  • Denizsoyarslan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      Merhabalar, şoylebir bilgi geldi, ilgilenenler için...
      Hi Deniz
      We are organizing a circus convention in Gent, Belgium 23 24 25 november called DumBo Days: www.dumbodays.net
      We have a lot of teachers and workshops in many different disciplines such as juggling, acrobatics, trampoline, silk, trapeze, unicycle, stilts....
      The convention is in a huge gym hall with very good accomodation.
      Gent is near Brussels and very easy to reach with cheap flights from all over Europe...

      Thank you
      Jan

      Jan Vermeersch

      CIRQ'ULATION LOCALE