[j-ball] Reply on reply on "Just a thought....."

  • ko571@mail7.dddd.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Dear Mr. Westbay,
      Thank you for your reply, and thank you to those of you who read my
      This is only a speculation... was Sadaharu Oh forced to walk Randy Bass
      back when he was Giants manager? Bass was not allowed to break Oh's
      record not only because he's American suketto but the Japanese record
      was set by a Giants player? In any case, I think that Giants are the
      main cause of corrupt of Japanese baseball. They have been
      pathetically unaware of what turns off baseball fans, yet they still
      think that every ball player is dying to join their team.
      I have another suggestion: let's not call those intentional walks
      "keien," and use a more straightforward terms like "bujoku." Maybe
      that would help open some of the people's eyes.

      K.Ono