[j-ball] Slay the Dragons !!

  • Shingo Takekuma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      As a die hard the Swallows fan, I hated to see the Dragons cliched
      the league championship against Yakult at the Gingu stadium especially the
      fact that the Swallows were swept at home. I still
      remember the last time ( 1988 ) the Dragons clinched the league championship
      was against the Swallows ( at Nagoya ) as well. I can not stand the fact
      that the Dragons overwhelmed the Swallows in the season match ups, when the
      Dragons won the pennant in both 1988 and 99'. Some fans,especially the
      Giants fans, might feel that how the Dragons handled the Swallows may have
      helped the Dragons' chance of winning the pennant.I strongly hope that the
      Hawks will a lesson or two from the way the Swallows were manhandled by the
      Dragons at
      Gingu. I hope the Hawks will beat the hell out of the Dragons in the
      upcoming the Japan Series as well.