[j-ball] 29 days till Opening Day

  • Dan Latham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 1999
      Because of how quiet this list has been recently, I've recently received
      some mail asking if the list is still working. If you get this message,
      it is.

      By the way, any predictions, prognostications or prevarications for the
      coming season?

      Dan Latham

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/j-ball
    • david yeung
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 1999
        I've heard rumours that Ichiro Suzuki is at Seattle Mariners' spring
        training. Is he trying out for the majors?

        David Yeung

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/j-ball
      • Sportkrank@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 1999
          The Blue Wave have a relationship with the Mariners. He is just over here for
          a few weeks. The US press is reporting that Orix is in financial straits and
          is willing to sell him to the Majors. They are saying that this is sort of a
          tryout for him. It would be interesting to see him playing over here.

          Marc Robinson

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/j-ball