Re: [j-ball]

  • Luke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      OK, I'm sorry, but the only messages that ever come from this list are spam.  Whoever is in charge, please do something about this.  I don't want to leave, but I will if this doesn't stop.

      "josalyne-overfelt134@..." <josalyne-overfelt134@...> wrote:
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 801 697-0461

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar

    • KJOK
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        I would suggest possibly moving future "real" Japanese baseball
        discuss to the SABR Asian baseball yahoo egroup (moderated and spam
        free!), as I too am about to leave this group:

        yguid=84616618

        THANKS,
        KJOK