looking for dvd or vhs of 2006 japanese series

  • julius10002000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi,my name is Julius,i'm a new member and i'm looking forward to
      sharing my passion of japanese badeball with like minded indivisuals.i
      play a solitare japanese baseball league with apba cards.i love it!by
      the way does anyone have a contact to record the upcoming world series
      in Japan?i would love to view it.i can purchase or trade for it.dvd is
      preferred but vhs is ok!please let me know.take care and good luck to
      everyone! Julius