Baseball and Softball Bat Speed and Hitting Power

  • hmmytcfawllw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 12:39 AM
      I'm going to reveal some things about bat speed and hitting power that
      you've likely never considered before. These are concepts and
      techniques I personally mastered during my playing career and now teach
      to my players and students. Because I have hit many a 90-plus mph
      fastball, with a number of them landing well over 400 feet away, I know
      what it takes to generate this kind of power.
      Think about the game and its demands - just how strong do you really
      have to be to play it well? In baseball, the ball is 5 ounces and the
      bats weigh approximately 30 oz. Heck, a lot of young players swig cups
      of Pepsi and Mountain Dew that weigh more than that! My point is
      this:
      Baseball and Softball are games of explosive POWER,
      not brute strength
      Picking up a 30 oz bat is a measure of strength. Using it to blast a
      baseball 400+ feet is a measure of POWER
      http://baseballandsoftballdiae.blogspot.com/#