Rob Fitts' New Book

  • aladdin sane
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005

      Hi everybody:

           I just wanted to pass along the fact that I got Rob Fitts' oral history of Japanese baseball from Amazon yesterday and while I'm only about 60 pages into it as I write this, I can already tell you that this will be one of the baseball books of the year. Like Bob Whiting's works, it is tough to put down and is packed with fascinating anecdotes and stories. I will have a review of it sometime in the next couple of weeks on my site. So if you haven't ordered it already, please do so. The only disappointing aspect of it is that it isn't longer. I'm already looking forward to the sequel.

      Take care,

      Gary

    • Robert Fitts
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005