Re: [j-ball] 2004 Official Baseball Encyclopedia

  • Gene Newman
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2004
      For those of you in the US who want to avoid the hassle of navigating the Amazon.com Japan website, you can also order the book through Sasuga Japanese Bookstore.  I have just done so.  On Amazon Japan the book is 16,000 Yen plus who knows how much for shipping.

      On Sasuga, it is $180, plus $2 handling for credit card or Paypal, and flat rate of $6 for shipping.  To me it is well worth it!

      Their website is here:  http://www.sasugabooks.com/

      Search by the ISBN number for the book:  4583038046.

      Before I tried Sasuga, I had two different Japanese friends (in Tokyo) try to order for me, but they experienced difficulties and never could get the order placed.

      Gene