Internet Broadcasts of the Series.

  • B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2003
      I had some difficulty trying to find a live broadcast of the first
      game last night on the net. Having listened to most of Daiei's games
      on KBC this season I was surprised to find they were not carrying
      last nights game. IF you could offer anyhelp, on locating a live
      internet broadcast it would be much appreiciated. Thankyou.
    • The Westbays (in Japan)