Re: [j-ball] Nippon Series predictions

  • Shingo Takekuma
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2003
      Hawks in 7!!  I am really hoping that this year's Nihon Series will go to 7 games. The last time that Nihon series went 7 games was 10 years ago. It was the Swalows against the Lions.

      jeffsedik <jeffsedik@...> wrote:
      Hawks in 6. Pitching is a wash and they've got the better offense.

      Anybody else? It's been awfully quiet in here.

      Do you Yahoo!?