Re: [j-ball] team payrolls

  • jim albright
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2003
      Since you are already a member of the group, the data
      is available in *yen* in the files section listed as
      salaries.txt and salaries2001.txt. After that,
      Michael Westbay's japanesebaseball.com should provide
      the rest in *yen*. Sorry, but you likely have to
      figure out the conversions to dollars yourself through
      some record of exchange rates (you could do it on some
      given day during the season, say July 1).

      Jim Albright

      http://search.yahoo.com