good sites?

  • ballgame1967 <jonwild@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2003
      Dear Everyone,
      I run a baseball website which covers basically anything
      baseball. I've been looking to find things that really are not well
      covered by some of the other baseball sites. So I've been looking
      for some good sites in English about Japanese Baseball. I'd
      aprpeciate any help in finding one or two of these.

      thanks in advance,

      Jonathan
      http://www.athomeplate.com
    • aladdinsane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2003
        Hi Jonathan:

        Baseball Guru.com covers Japanese baseball in fairly decent detail:
        http://www.BaseballGuru.com

        There is also Japanese Baseball.com, which is more of a discussion
        forum, at:
        http://www.japanesebaseball.com

        Take care,

        Gary