A new, "behind the scenes" book about minor league baseball!!

  • bohokiebo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Greetings baseball fans,
      Have you ever wondered what a typical season for a minor leaguer
      entails? Do you like reading entertaining, behind-the-scenes stories
      about the world of professional baseball? My name is Bo Durkac, and
      you may have seen some of my articles on Baseball America's website at

      http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/features/journals/durkac1207.html

      I'm a seven-year veteran of the minor leagues, and I have just
      published my first book, 2001: A Baseball Odyssey. Written in
      journal form, the book begins with me in the Taiwan Major League. I
      return to the USA only to find that my old team, the Chico Heat, no
      longer values my services, and the organization trades me to the
      Sonoma County Crushers, for whom I play for the entire summer.
      Finally, I travel to the high-profile Atlantic League, where I face
      superior competition and begin to question my baseball future.

      The book is packed with the "behind the scenes" stories and sagas that
      make this sport so wonderful to read about. It is a must-have for
      any serious baseball fan, student, or aspiring player. The link
      below will take you to the website from where the book can be
      ordered. Thanks for your time, and feel free to e-mail me if you
      have any questions or comments.

      http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/

      On the "Browse by Category" scroll-down menu on the right-hand side
      of the page, choose the "Sports/Recreation" option. Then click
      the "browse" button. My book is the second one listed. Check it
      out!!