Article for Rob Fitts

  • aladdinsane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2001
      Hiya Rob!

      There was an article in today's Sankei Sports about the market in the U.S. for Ichiro's Japanese
      trading cards. Here is the article:
      http://www.sanspo.com/sokuho/0707sokuho38.html (in Japanese).

      What do you make of that? And what is it that's costing collectors $22,000 a pop? That seems an
      absurd number to me.

      Thanks,

      Gary
      http://home.earthlink.net/~aladdinsane/index.html
      http://www.japanesebaseball.com
    • Robert Fitts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2001
        Hi Gary
        thanks for the article. I don't know of any card that's going for that
        much. But Beckett just bought a graded ichiro for about $10,000 to use as a
        promotion