RE: [j-ball] Yoshii to Montreal

  • Joshua A. Reyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2001
      > If you missed it, Yoshii signed with Montreal and appeared Monday
      > night in relief. The Expos site also says Yoshii is the first
      > Japanese native to steal a base!

      Yesterday Shinjo and Yoshii met in the Mets-Expos game. It was kind of
      reminiscient of Ichiro and Hasegawa's meeting. Shinjo swung at a first
      pitch slider, and grounded out to short. It was a well-hit ball, though. I
      thought that if it had been Ichiro he probably would've been safe...

      NHK-BS1 is broadcasting the next Mets-Expos game this morning at 8:10 am
      Japan Time.

      CFiJ