New History of Japanese Baseball site

  • Rob Fitts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
      Jeff Kusumoto has just set up a new history of Japanese baseball featuring items
      from his amazing collection. To view it, please go to:
      http://www.geocities.com/nikkeijinus/

      --

      RobsJapaneseCards.com
      The Center for Japanese Baseball Cards and APBA Japanese Baseball
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
        Hi Rob!

        Hey, you're not kidding! That is one terrific site! Thanks for the link.

        Incidentally, I've been asked to write about Japanese pro baseball by another
        site that is right now
        still in its formative stages. When everything comes together I'll post the URL.
        I'll still keep
        submitting stuff to Japanese Baseball, but now I have a second venue to spread the
        word. I'm
        looking forward to it.
        Btw, if anybody wants to write about college baseball in Japan for the new
        site, let me know and
        I'll run it by the site's webmaster and see if he wants to cover both the Japanese
        and U.S. college
        scenes.

        Cheers!

        Gary
        http://home.earthlink.net/~aladdinsane/index.html
        http://www.japanesebaseball.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2001
          Hi everybody
          I'm having trouble with my site's new mail system. Could a few of you please go to my
          web page and send me an email through the email links, then post that you have done
          so? I think its down but my tests are working
          thanks very much
          rob