RE: [j-ball] KEEP SECRET?

  • Wesley Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      How did THIS get on J-BALL?!

      ------Original Message------
      From: SportsCoach469@...
      To: j-ball@egroups.com
      Sent: August 31, 2000 10:01:19 AM GMT
      Subject: [j-ball] KEEP SECRET?

      DO THEY THINK THIS PLACE IS SUPPOSED TO A SECRET? :-) I LIVE IN
      HOLLYWOOD, AND IT'S REAL NEARBY. I GUESS IT'S NOT STRANGE TO WANT TO
      GO CHECK IT OUT, IF ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT. THEIR "OFFICIAL SITE" IS A
      PRETTY AWESOME WEBSITE AT http://www.milkers.com ALTHOUGH, I ADMIT, I
      THINK I'VE BECOME MORE OF A PERV, OR AS THEY CALL IT, AN "ORGASM
      JUNKIE." ANYWAY, DO THEY REALLY THINK IT CAN STAY A SECRET WHEN THEY
      HAVE THE NERVE TO PRIVIDE A WEBSITE? I THINK EVERYBODY ALREADY IS
      FINDING IT. WHO KNOWS?

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com