[j-ball] Re: New Japanese baseball web site

  • aladdinsane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hey Dan, that is one damned fine site! Where did you find the time? I'm updating my
      page this week, so I'll be sure to put in a link to your site. The renewal should be done
      sometime late Sunday night.
      And definitely let me know if the URL changes.

      Gary
      http://home.earthlink.net/~aladdinsane/index.html