Overseas & Local Jobs Available.

  • My Satisfaction
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6 11:38 PM
      Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person get the job?, answer is simple.

      Regards

      To Apply For Job:
      http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

      For Moderators:

      If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings" OR deactivate my account.

      For Members:

      If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".
    • Better Success
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6 11:38 PM
        Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to
        hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree
        and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person
        get the job?, answer is simple.

        Regards

        To Apply For Job:
        http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
        receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
        email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
        needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
        "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
        changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).
      • Secure Position
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6 11:38 PM
          Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person get the job?, answer is simple.

          Regards

          To Apply For Job:
          http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

          If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).
        • Place Horn
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6 11:38 PM
            In an online CV you need to add different keywords from the start to the end. This is because when you add your CV to a job search engine, recruiters normally type in keywords to choose the candidate. Also try to list your major skills in the beginning of the CV so it would get noticed. Simple words like excellent, experienced, fast, skilled etc give extra spices to even boring CV so use them wisely.

            http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

            If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).
          • Advance Old Tech
            Message 5 of 7 , May 6 11:38 PM

              http://www.signajob.com/?id=2876

              If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through which you are
              receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your
              email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your
              needs. If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my
              "post message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
              changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove- (your groupname).
            • Power Volume
              Message 6 of 7 , May 6 11:38 PM
                Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person get the job?, answer is simple.

                Regards

                To Apply For Job:
                http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

                For Certification Exam Guide:
                http://www.logicert.com/?id=4523
                http://www.certgym.com/?aid=4598

                For Master, Bachelor, Associate and Phds:
                http://www.estudyglobal.com/?mem=3098