Inactive group...

  • Joakim Lindén
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 5:17 AM
      Fellow IYPT:ers,

      Hi and thank you for joining this mailing list. This list was introduced by
      me on the Swedish IYPT some years ago (2003 I believe it was). The main
      reason was for participants to have an easy way to stay in touch with all
      new friends they make during the IYPT tournament days.

      I just got an email from yahoogroups stating that since no message has been
      posted to this list for the last 90 days they're concidering to delete this
      list. Surely none of you want this to happen! But they have a good point:
      We're not talking enough with each other on this list! Come on, I'm sure
      there's something interesting you want to share with fellow Phycisists
      around the globe!

      Anyway, just wanted you to know what's up about the list. Please feel free
      to introduce other iypt'ers to sign up to the list.

      Have a good one,

      Joakim Lindén, participant in IYPT Espoo, Finland (2001) for the Swedish
      team, currently studying in Melbourne