Hi!! I will go!! :)

  • silencioesperado
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi!
      I´m Edna, from Mexico, I will go this year for the tournement and
      I´m very excited!!
      This is my first time :)
      I hope to meet us there.
      I would like to receive your mails.
      Can someone tell me how will be the weather in Brisbane on
      tournament time?
      See you soon
      We keep in touch
      Edna ;)
    • caminodevuelta@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2004
        thanks for the answer and I'd like to know how is the minimum and the maximum temperature those days because here, in Mexico the wheather is about 15ºC and 30ºC but it is rainy
        We keep in touch. and thanks again
        Edna )