Re: [iwar] Vmyths.com Virus Hysteria alert

  • MAGLAN 1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2001
      Regreding thr message sent by Mr.Ozair Rasheed ...

      On early January 2001, the cyber-conflict between Israel and Palestine /
      Pro-Palestinian (official named: Al-Aqsa Cyber Conflict) apparently
      finished. MAGLAN-LAB broad analysis indicts that the mentioned conflict has
      nothing related with any type of "xxxxx Terrorism" (Cyber Terrorism, Digital
      Terrorism etc.). 'Al-Aqsa Cyber Conflict' was and remains a low level mass
      hacking activity with few smart manoeuvres.

      The 'iDefense' (www.idefense.com) published on Jan. 3, 2001 a comprehensive
      report over the Cyber conflict over the Middle East. On Jan. 22, 2001,
      MAGLAN-LAB accomplished the final draft report: "Al-Aqsa Cyber Conflict -
      Net Intelligence Aspects" and finished observing the Al-Aqsa Cyber Conflict.

      MAGLAN-LAB as a rule not deals with 'predictions' unless it's part of an
      on-going study. We respects any information source form any type, like
      Vmyths.com and any other.

      MAGLAN-LAB activity (research and consulting) primarily focuses on Intrusion
      Detection and Prevention Operations (IDPOS), Digital Arsenal Technology
      Development (DAD) and Net Intelligence Techniques (NIT).

      Sincerely,

      Shai Blitzblau
      Head, MAGLAN - Information Defense Technologies.
      Information Warfare Research Lab.