India-Pakistan IO News Article

  • David Kennedy CISSP
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2000

      --
      Regards,

      David Kennedy CISSP
      Director of Research Services, TruSecure Corp. http://www.trusecure.com
      Protect what you connect.
      Look both ways before crossing the Net.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2000
        Per the message sent by David Kennedy CISSP:

        > Hack the hackers
        > Ravi Visvesvaraya Prasad
        > http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfram/191200/detOPI01.asp

        > Since the Pokhran blasts, Pakistani hackers have been regularly
        > attacking websites of Indian organisations. The homepages of the
        > Prime Minister�s Office, the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, the
        > Ministry of Information Technology and Videsh Sanchar Nigam were
        > hacked into and defaced with anti-India obscenities.

        > Pakistani hacker groups like Death to India, Kill India and G-Force
        > Pakistan openly circulate instructions for attacking Indian
        > computers. The websites http://www.f**kindia.org, run by Nicholas

        Hard to access the URL if it is not fully included
        - and no such thing as political correctness when
        it comes to gathering intelligence.

        FC
      • r_v_p@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
          Many thanks for reproducing my article. Please let me know if there
          was any response or queries.

          Ravi Visvesvaraya Prasad

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001