My keynote address at IAMAI's Conference on "National Security & Digital Technol

  • Ravi Visvesvaraya Sharada Prasad
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 8:29 AM
      http://www.24framesdigital.com/iamai/240310/Ravi_Prasad.html

      My keynote address at a conference on "National Security & Digital Technology" organized by Internet & Mobile Association of India on Wed, 24 March 2010 at New Delhi.

      I chaired the afternoon session and delivered the afternoon keynote address at IAMAI's conference on "National Security & Digital Technology" at New Delhi on Wed, 24 March 2010.

      http://www.24framesdigital.com/iamai/240310/Ravi_Prasad.html

      Ravi Visvesvaraya Sharada Prasad

      Tel: {91} 99 90 265 822, 98 118 36 331

      Emails: p@... r@...