Re: [iwar] Lok Sabha TV program on cybersecurity

  • Mandeep Singh Bajwa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1 10:46 PM
      'Blatant Self Promotion' is right ! All of Ravi's emails are vanity posts ! <grin>

      Mandeep Bajwa

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2 4:28 AM
        OK - this is inappropriate.

        Ravi has done an excellent job over many years of providing
        information in information warfare. It is always a form of self-
        promotion whenever someone puts their name on something. Humor or not
        - let's not devolve into that sort of exchange here.

        FC

        On Oct 1, 2008, at 10:46 PM, Mandeep Singh Bajwa wrote:

        > 'Blatant Self Promotion' is right ! All of Ravi's emails are vanity
        > posts ! <grin>
        >
        > Mandeep Bajwa

        - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
        serve -
        Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
        http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550
        mailing list
      • Mandeep Singh Bajwa
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23 11:03 AM
          My post was in a humorous vein. No hard feelings.Anyway lets revive the
          Group.

          Mandeep Bajwa