Lok Sabha TV program on cybersecurity

  • Ravi VS Prasad
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      BEGIN <BLATANT SELF PROMOTION>

      Please watch Lok Sabha Television on Monday, 01 September 2008, 21:30 hours Headstart Program. Paranjoy Guha Thakurta, Subimal Bhattacharjee, and I will be discussing CyberSecurity.

      Many thanks

      END <BLATANT SELF PROMOTION>

      Ravi Visvesvaraya Prasad
    • Mandeep Singh Bajwa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        'Blatant Self Promotion' is right ! All of Ravi's emails are vanity posts ! <grin>

        Mandeep Bajwa

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
          OK - this is inappropriate.

          Ravi has done an excellent job over many years of providing
          information in information warfare. It is always a form of self-
          promotion whenever someone puts their name on something. Humor or not
          - let's not devolve into that sort of exchange here.

          FC

          On Oct 1, 2008, at 10:46 PM, Mandeep Singh Bajwa wrote:

          > 'Blatant Self Promotion' is right ! All of Ravi's emails are vanity
          > posts ! <grin>
          >
          > Mandeep Bajwa

          - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
          serve -
          Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
          http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550
          mailing list
        • Mandeep Singh Bajwa
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
            My post was in a humorous vein. No hard feelings.Anyway lets revive the
            Group.

            Mandeep Bajwa