Are we in an end game?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2008
      With the near failure of Bear Sterns apparently stemming from a run on
      the bank induced by Internet rumors and such, one might reasonably ask
      whether this is part of an end game of an information warfare attack
      on the US economy. Consider that as the economy weakens, these sorts
      of problems make it worse and worse, and could ultimately trigger a
      depression. Is the rumor mill that creates a run on the bank an
      accident or intentional? And how do we differentiate these two
      possibilities? And what will be the next domino to fall? And how do we
      prevent it from going? Or is the system as a whole already so full of
      potential energy that the trigger cannot be stopped?

      FC
      - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
      serve -
      Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
      http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550
      mailing list