Critical Internet Infrastructure list discussions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      The Critical Internet Infrastructure list has started discussing what
      constitutes the/a critical Internet infrastructure(s). I thought it
      might be interesting to compare the folks on this list to the folks on
      that list in terms of how these things are defined and what is being
      included. If interested, please start posting your views on what is a
      critical information infrastructure - what part of it is Internet, and
      your thoughts on a list dedicated to discussing those issues and
      identifying the critical elements.

      FC
      - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
      serve -
      Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
      http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550
      mailing list