Results of experiments in decision making

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      I wanted to again thank all of those who participated in these
      experiments. I have included below the URL for folks to look at the
      results of the experiments as well as the information provided to the
      participants for their use in these experiments. Different
      participants got different information, and those who participated
      can now see what they didn't see before. While the write-up contained
      in the PDF pointed to at the end of the page is not very readable
      (yet), I hope it explains what the experiments were about and
      provides clarity surrounding the results. Please feel free to ask any
      questions and I will try to respond as well as I can.

      http://manalytic.com/Ex-2007-07-07/index.html

      FC
      - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
      serve -
      Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
      http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550
      mailing list