Looking for volunteers for an experiment in decision-making

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      IWarriors:

      I am looking for a group of volunteers for a sequence of experiments
      in decision-making. If any of you would like to participate, please
      contact me via email. It will take perhaps 5 minutes of time per day
      for a week or two.

      FC
      - This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
      serve -
      Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
      http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550
      mailing list
    • Benny A1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
        I'll give it a try.
        Cheers
        Benny

        To: iwar@yahoogroups.comFrom: dr.cohen@...: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:32:35 -0700Subject: [iwar] Looking for volunteers for an experiment in decision-making

        IWarriors:I am looking for a group of volunteers for a sequence of experiments in decision-making. If any of you would like to participate, please contact me via email. It will take perhaps 5 minutes of time per day for a week or two.FC- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve -Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA 94550Join http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/FCA-announce/join for our mailing list