Research work assistance: Seeking leads re: 1991 SWIFT breach and German BND

  • myanalit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 7:34 AM
      Group,

      I am looking for help with generating research leads - scholarly
      publications, proceedings, symposia briefs, or other unclassified
      testimony regarding the computer mediated espionage activities of the
      German BND (Federal Intelligence Service) circa 1985 and 1993.

      I am four months into the research effort. I am finding that FOIA
      requests re: these events is universally denied, and much of the
      material has become classed.

      Of specific research relevance:

      BND Project RAHAB (Circa 1985-1993)
      Titan Rain (Alleged Chinese) - for comparative analysis
      Moonlight Maze (Alleged/likely KGB) - for comparative analysis

      Any constructive feedback is welcomed.

      Mark
      myanalit@...