Software with information warfare implications and roots...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      I recently pushed out the newest version of Influence and I thought
      the members of the group might be interested in it. Here is the
      current blurb:

      Influence is a software program that applies psychological research
      results to the practical challenges of influencing others. It takes
      information from you about your situations, analyzes them, and tells
      you the risks and rewards for different influence strategies you
      might try. It's kind of like an all seeing eye into the future...

      More details at http://all.net/ - push on the Influence graphic.

      I would love to hear about other software that looks into perception
      management - anybody out there know of any?

      FC
      -- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended
      to serve --
      Fred Cohen & Associates tel/fax: 925-454-0171
      http://all.net/ 572 Leona Drive Livermore, CA
      94550