A new series on Critical Infrastructure Protection.

  • Ross Leo MBA, CISSP, CBCP
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
      I want to make all members of this group aware that I have an
      approved project to author, edit, and produce a series for
      Auerbach/CRC Press entitled "Critical Infrastructure Protection and
      Cybersecurity Engineering". The shorthand for it is CICSE.This
      series is already in production, and will continue for the next
      several years.

      This series will contain an annual compendium volume with pieces
      covering all areas of Critical Infrastructure Protection, and related
      topics in Cybersecurity Engineering. The series will also contain
      individual book-length pieces targeting specific topical areas of CIP.

      I want to invite anyone on this list who may be insterested in
      submitting works of any length (beyond magazine coloumn size) to
      contact me offline. I have a full proposal for the Series and Author
      Guidelines to provide you.

      Critical Infrastructure Protection is an area of the most vital
      interest to us all, and one that literally demands that intelligent,
      expert, informed, and skilled professionals like those on this forum
      provide guidance to those in most need of it. This series is the
      best way to do that since it will be sold to both individuals and
      institutions.

      Please contact me off-line if you are interested, and I will supply
      you with all necessary inforamtion. Thanks.

      Ross A. Leo, CISSP, CISM, CHS-III
      rleo@...
    • GlobalHye Information Services
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
        Leo,

        Please educate me on what these abbreviations attached to your name means??
        Ross A. Leo, CISSP, CISM, CHS-III

        Regards,

        Miro

        _____

[...]

        rleo@houston. <mailto:rleo%40houston.rr.com> rr.com

      • Ross Leo MBA, CISSP, CBCP
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
          --- In iwar@yahoogroups.com, GlobalHye Information Services
          <GlobalHye@...> wrote:

          > Leo,
          >

          > Please educate me on what these abbreviations attached to your name
          means??

          Miro,the cetifications mean

          Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
          Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP)
          Certified in Homeland Security, Level 3 (CHS-III)

          And pending,

          Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)

          Ross Leo