Re: Fw: A Traitor is about to be Honored Keep this Moving

  • Yaakov Yehudi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      Since this forum is supposed to be about information warfare, it
      behooves us to be aware when we are being fed misinformation as truth.

      A very relevant issue with Ralph's 'spam fodder' is the fact that it
      is a distortion of what really happened. Yes Jane went to Vietnam, but...
      Well why don't you check it out for yourselves... (Which is always
      good advice before responding to forum posts!)...
      SEE: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hanoijane.htm

      Ya'akov Yehudi
      Israel

      PS: Fred - with your credentials I would have thought that you would
      know that it is poor newsgroup/forum etiquette to post all of the
      message to which you were replying - especially when it was so very long.